My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, September 18, 2015

Nightmares and Bedrooms!

With Halloween coming soon, I decided to find some scary stuff, I put on my new comfy fun outfit from MuddPuddles and took a walk and wouldn't you know it scary stuff was found!  I decided scary to me shouldn't be creepy babies, it should be trying to decide what kind of bedroom set I liked best!  So thankful that MuddPuddles has a few to choose from.  I tried them all out and I am still not sure which one I will keep, because let's face it they are all awesome!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul  Hair 149


Hoodie:  MuddPuddles  Rainbow Skelly Hoodie

Pants: MuddPuddles Rainbow Skelly Baggy Jeans

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room     Satin Slipons Grey

 MuddPuddles Castle Dreams 
Comes with Color changing HUD

  MuddPuddles Racer Bedroom Set 
Comes with Color changing HUD

 MuddPuddles Alice 
Comes with Color changing HUD Purchased in 2 different packages, tea set sign, plates, chairs sold seperate.

So after my scary hunt, my bedroom shopping and eating all the sweets from my Alice tea set, I finally was so tired I fell asleep but had nightmares about creepy babies!  Thank goodness I was comfy and safe in one of the MuddPuddles beds!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment