My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, September 25, 2015

Halloween Dress Up Choices

Ahhhhh...Halloween one of the funnest holidays ever, you get to dress up and go get candy from every house you can see for miles.  This year I am trying to figure out what I want to be for Halloween, maybe a witch, or possibly a princess or maybe even a nurse!  Luckily I was able to try them all out thanks to Sugar and Spice.


Sugar & Spice Dress up Witch
Hair:  [elikatira]  Stella
Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Skeleton glasses Group Gift complete with cracked lens 
Necklace:  Tiny Trinkets  To the Moon

Sugar & Spice Dress up Princess

Sugar & Spice Dress up Nurse

What I am wearing:

Hair:  [elikatira]  Stella

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Each dress up outfit comes complete with dress, hat, tights and shoes.  

I still have not decided yet what to be for Halloween because they are all so stinkin cute!


❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment