My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Show me your kitties at the Play Room

My mommy loooooves her kitties.  Before me and mine brothers her kitties were her babies (they still are but she would look crazy saying she has 25 kids).  They love to hang out in her art room in the comfy chair I try to sit in when she's sewing or crafting, today they totally took over the chair!  So I yelled  SHOW ME YOUR KITTIES!   I just figured maybe if I did that they would go run to find the others and I can have the chair.  Nope, there they sat.  Oh well.  It's a good thing they are soft and cuddly.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika   The Itch

Sweater:  Dream  Elegant Laced Sweater 

Shorts:  Dream  Lacy Shorts Dusty Rose (gacha)

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room       Floral (rare)  18 commons and 5 rare

Pose: GlamRus  Emilia 4  (previous play room)

Gesture:  Love Bugs at the Play Room   Show me your kitties!  (rare) so many cute gestures you will for sure want them all!

The Play Room opens today...don't miss out on this fantastic round!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment