My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Never say Never

I had always said no to a mesh head because they had no expression and in taking pictures for blogs that is a huge thing you want to look like you were happy, surprised, sad, etc...Well holy moly! Today VCO released a new kid mesh head that everyone is raving over, so because {Petite Bowtique} put out a cute new release I wanted to blog, I thought this would be a good chance to check it out.  I am so impressed with both VCO and {Petite Bowtique} that I am combining this into one awesome wow post!  



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Nene

Head:  VCO  Little Peanut Poyo Baby Mesh Head
the pack comes with multiple versions so you have expression choices

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Peggy outfit 
Comes with dress, tights and shoes

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit 4

So really never say never because you really never know when things may change.  I am not sure this little head will stay forever but its hecka cute!  As for {Petite Bowtique}  that will stay forever because I have loved this stuff since before I was a kid *happy face*

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment