My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Summer's End

It's Labor Day weekend, which truly means the end of summer.  It's a sad thing and a happy thing. I hope you are all out enjoying the last bit of summer.  I took this day to enjoy the beach!  It was so pretty and calm.  I found seashells, and sat in the sand.  I even found Mermaid Cove!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Puddin

Necklace:  ToddleTeez  Lady bug necklace pink

Outfit:  Bad Seed   Summers End Roses

After waiting around for the mermaids to make their appearance (they did not sadly) I got thirsty so I headed over to our picnic area changed into my bikini and grabbed my little cooler for a nice cool drink before I jumped into the ocean.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Bikini:  Bad Seed  Country Bikini (group gift at the main store)

Cooler and Soda:  Tic Tot Toe  at the Play Room Cool Down Cooler (Glitter Rare)

Goodbye Summer...Hello Fall!

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber




No comments:

Post a Comment