My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, September 11, 2015

Oh the Places You'll Go

You're off to great places!  Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!  Dr Seuss has always had a way with words, but to me the most important story he has told is Oh the Places You'll Go...always strive for your best...and this sign just had me thinking of all the places I have been and how many more I have yet to go. Life is meant to be lived to it's fullest...so where will you go?


What I am wearing:

Hair:   Love Soul  Hair 149

Outfit:  Sugar & Spice  Posh and Plaid
Comes with shirt, shorts, hair bow, bracelet, necklace and shoes (not worn)

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken Vintage Mary Janes
No longer available previous limited 50 item

Pose: Little Moments  Free Spirit 4


You have brains in your head.  You have feet in your shoes.  You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. ~Dr. Seuss

 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment