My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Polka Awesome Jumpers

My life has been super crazy busy as of late, but I had to quickly pop in to blog this cute jumper from {Petite Bowtique}  Ryleigh knows that polka dots are my second favorite print (only to floral) and she made this in three beautiful colors!  So in case you aren't a pink fan (which means you are nuts) there is also purple and blue too!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  [e]  Stella

Headband:  Buglets  Janie Headband

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Jacket:  Snips and Snails Denim Jacket

Jumper:  {Petite Bowtique}  Monica Jumper Pink

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room  Canvas slip ons Stripes (rare)

Pose:  GlamRus  Emilia 3 

And with that...I wish you all a goodnight!  Safe shopping and happy trails!

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment