My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Bookish Princesses at the Play Room

One of my favorite things in the world is reading. Kids born now will never fully understand the joy of really turning pages or how the newsprint smells on a new book.  Yes the E-Readers are nice and you get your books instantly.  I just will forever enjoy the Library and my weekends spent there.  I could get lost in the library for hours.  Reading really can take you to places you never knew possible.  Vicarious Youth at the Play Room this round has the cutest sweat shirt dresses all with a reading theme.  My mom is going to wish this one was in her size!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Demelza

Dress:  Vicarious Youth at the Play Room Sweater/Skirt Cat books

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room  Satin Slip ons (navy)

My latest book took me on an adventure far away where I rode the prettiest horsey ever...I named her princess after well...me of course.  We rode into the sunset and went off to dream land.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Demelza

Outfit:  Tiptoes  Little Sweetheart pink Overalls

Shoes:  {Ugly Duckling}  at the Play Room   Canvas slip ons Stripes (rare)

Rocking Horse:  Doodlez at the Play Room  Princess (rare)

Let reading take you to far off places and help you dream your dreams.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment