My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Floral Passion

Anyone who knows me knows I have a passion for floral and pink...so when I saw this dress I had to quickly get it and put it on and get this up for the world to see (ok not really the whole world, not that many see my blog).   Bad Seed has really come out with the cutest things lately and apparently knows I can't resist pink floral.  This dress comes in many different patterns and it is so gorgeous!



What I am wearing:

Hair: Tableau Vivant   Celestia

Dress:  Bad Seed Cindy Floral 

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken Mary Janes w/socks No longer available previous limited 50 item

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit 4

Pretty sure I am gonna have to get a few more patterns because this is just so well made and looks adorbs!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment