My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, September 5, 2015

BoWillow September Round of Fairytale Forever

Mommy and Daddy slept in a bit today and I was feeling a bit creative, and since it's Fathers Day in Aussie I thought I would make a painting for mine Daddy.  My bear got in the way of my paint brushes, so did my clothes, and so did my face!



BoWillow L'Artiste in the Artroom Gacha

One of the newest events in the kid world is Fairytale Forever, located on a beautiful fantasy setting type sim.  Many talented designers bringing you fun and beautiful creations.  Every month I anxiously await my favorite events and this has become one that is exciting for me.  New rounds start on the 7th of the month!

All that you see on me minus the hair is from BoWillow L'Artiste gacha at Fairytale Forever



❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment