My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Sweater Weather

Soooo excited to see sweater weather!  Fall time is such an exciting time.  Leaves change, reminding us that life changes.  Never stand still, always move towards that change.  I learned the hard way that life is too short.  Fall always reminds me that change is a beautiful thing...the leaves turn into the most gorgeous colors ever then slowly fall to the ground.  

Tonight I got dressed all by mineself.  I slipped into my comfy leggings and big sweatshirt, even grabbed my boots!  I was feeling brave and decided to walk the rail on my porch...and you know how you concentrate so hard that the only way to truly continue is to stick your tongue out? That was me walking the rail, my parents voices kept saying "Kymber your helmet!"  Thank goodness I didn't fall.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va  Tomoko2

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Heart 

Sweater:  {Petite Bowtique} Raegan Sweatshirt

Leggings: {Petite Bowtique} at All the Little Things   Rainbow Leggings

Boots:  Buglets  Diva Boots  Lemon and Rose

Happy Fall!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment