My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Midnight Snack Featuring Boogers

Last night my big brother got married and apparently I had too much cake or maybe not enough?  I was so excited about all that is going on that I asked Mommy and Daddy if I could camp outside in my little tent.  I brought some of my bears to keep me comfy, you can never have too many teddy bears right?  I was sound asleep when my tummy started to rumble, so I got up and tippy toe'd out of the tent where much to my shock, all of my bears had turned into food!  And one was fishing for food!  I couldn't believe it! Maybe I was dreaming, I quickly forgot about being hungry, and cuddle up with my Fairy Bear and fell fast asleep.



Credits:

Boogers Bears Left to Right:
Olive, Noodles, Pizza, Donut, Fairy, Goodnight (rare), Peach, Pear, Candy Corn, Gone Fishin (rare)  at The Arcade

Tent:  Sway's [Camp Out] Tent  Harvest at The Arcade 

Fishin bear is fishin in my Shark Bucket from Tic Tot Toe (from previous Play Room Gacha)

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Blue.Olive at The Arcade   The pumpkin hair with Bangs #4

Night shirt:  Stitches  Eat A lot baby PJ's

Socks:  Stitches  Taco Socko

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Kisses 2


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment