My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, September 4, 2015

Play Room goes Back to School Featuring Buglets

What a great day at school today...the Friday before a long weekend, the last real goodbye to summer.  I am new to this whole school thing and really not sure if I want a long weekend, I kinda like school, I am learning things and making new friends.  

The Play Room this round has all sorts of amazing things for your back to school needs.  Be sure to head there Saturday September 5!



Buglets School Days Gacha 

What I am wearing:  

Hair:  Fashionably Dead  Jupiter

Bow:  Buglets at the Play Room School Days Bow

Outfit:  Buglets at the Play Room  School Days outfit and School Days Leggings

Bracelet:  Buglets at the Play Room  School Days bracelet

Shoes:  Buglets at the Play Room School Days Flats

Props:  Buglets at the Play Room   Lunchbox, book, and Rare Desk (wearable) 

And as Dr. Suess says "Oh the places you'll go..." But be sure to start at the Play Room

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

PS Here is the gacha key!

No comments:

Post a Comment