My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, September 7, 2015

Fashions at Fairytale Forever

Fashion is for all especially us kiddos.  Fairytale Forever is bringing some really cute fashion this round.  In this blog post all of the outfits you see can be found at Fairytale Forever. Open now for all your shopping fun!




What I am wearing:

Hair:  [RA]  Harley

Outfit:  Tigleton at Fairytale Forever  Kitty Jumpsuit and flats

Pose:  Little Moments  Free Spirit 5



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Mana


Dress:  Wildflowers at Fairytale Forever  Dolly Dress Mykonos

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Vintage Mary Janes No longer available limited 50 item but Bad Seed has some very similar in the main store.

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Kisses 2


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Lil Olive  The Darla Hair I have not been able to find this hair since I got it 

Outfit:  Recess at Fairytale Forever  Spunkie Cutie

All of these outfits come in a variety of colors, so go find your favorite today!  

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber 

No comments:

Post a Comment