My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

All You Need is Love

As humans we were created to love...sometimes this is a hard pill to swallow.  I know for me, if I love you that never goes away the way I interact with someone may change but the love, it doesn't go away.  In SL people are quick to love,  quick to forgive and quick to leave.  I think we all need to remember sometimes that love is the best and most rewarding feeling for anyone.  Don't take love for granted.

Ninety Nine event is in full swing and I am in LOVE with this dress from Muriel.  It comes in a variety of colors.  Pistachio, Blush, Grape, Mint, Pale Brown, and Wine.  Dress, bunny ears, bow, pacifier and shoes are included and it is truly one of the cutest outfits EVER.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  +elua+ at the Epiphany  Pippa  Brown (gacha)

Necklace:  Paper Damsels Girl Heart Necklace Silver

Dress:  Muriel at Ninety Nine  Taylor Wine
Comes with Bunny ears, bow, dress, pacifier (not shown) and sandals.

Pose:  Muriel  Annie 04

Don't forget to love and allow yourself to be loved back.  In the end that emotion will get you so much further than any other emotion.

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment