My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Flippin Your Fins

Flippin' your fins, you don't get too far Legs are required for jumpin, dancing, strolling along down a what's that word again?  Street!  

Up where they walk, up where they run, up where they stay all day in the sun Wanderin free, wish I could be part of that world.  

Anyone who knows me knows just how much I love Mermaids so ToddleTeeZ made my day by bringing this mermaid princess outfit out for ATP and boys if you are not ADDICTED to pink but allergic to it there is a boy Merboy outfit too!





Special thanks to Ms Snicks for helping with this post!

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Argrace  Haruka

Mermaid outfit:  ToddleTeeZ at ATP Mermaid Princess Comes with top, fin, fin add ons, necklace, crown, arm bands, and ring.

Here you go for the boys ALLERGIC to pink



I am seriously never getting out of this ocean, I have become a mermaid for life!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment