My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Visit to Hawaii with Tic Tot Toe

Tropical breezes, ocean roaring, sunlight kissing your face.  Yup, it's Hawaii.  I love traveling and SL allows me to go anywhere I want to go.  So this morning I took a little mini trip to Hawaii, I found some beautiful sea glass and even learned to do the Hula!



What I am wearing: 

Hair:  Yumyum *65B

Outfit:  Tic Tot Toe at All the Little Things Hula Outfit girls Comes with Bikini top, hula skirt, lei and flower for hair

Gem Bucket:  Tic Tot Toe at Color Me Cute  Silver Gem Bucket Rare

Pose:  .click.  Hula Hoop 1

This outfit is available in a boys version also and they are for sale for only $99L.  Summer and beach parties are coming!  Grab yours today!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment