My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Few of My Favorite Things

I wanted to share with you a few of my favorite things...I love tall grass, a full moon, and all things vintage.  I love cakes & cookies, especially macaroons, I also love Turducken!  Turducken is my newest sponsor and I am thrilled to show you some new releases!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Ploom  Honey

Outfit:  Turducken  GracieLove Pink

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Mary Janes w/Sock
Previous Limited 50 item 

Pose:  Muriel  Annie 04



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Kelly


Earrings:  Paper Damsels at Brick Lane Gacha   Pink Macaroon Silver

Necklace:  Paper Damsels  at Brick Lane Gacha Macaroon Necklace Silver Rare

Bracelet:  Paper Damsels at Brick Lane Gacha Charm Bracelet Silver Rare Charms come in pink, peach, mint, blue, yellow and purple

Outfit:  Turducken  Beth Suit Cream

Pose:  Muriel Annie 02


I have lots more to show you in the coming days from Turducken and many other places so stay tuned!  

❥♡❤,
   Kymber



No comments:

Post a Comment