My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Tiptoes at Lucky 7 and All the Little Things

Tiptoes has always been one of my favorite designers, and I am very excited to show you this cute outfit out now at Lucky 7 and the oh too cute little Giraffe plushie out at All the Little Things. The Lucky 7 event is open every month from 7pm on the 7th until the 27th. The unique thing about this event is that 7 lucky winners will get the item they selected free.  They will be refunded the purchase price.  All the Little Things will be opening on April 10th. 


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  *65B

Flowers in Hair:  Dream Baby's breath hair wreath

Outfit:  Tiptoes at Lucky 7 Playful Pastel
includes sweater, skirt, legwarmers and slippers

Plushie Giraffe:  Tiptoes at All the Little Things Mr Gordon Giraffe Glitter Purple RARE

I love Giraffe's and this one is one of the cutest ever!  So stop by both Lucky 7 and All the Little Things today!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment