My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 14, 2016

If the Crown Fits

I got a sneak peek at Color Me Cute for April and wow is all I can say, the designers outdid themselves on this round.  I highly encourage you to  prepare yourself for midnight!

Little Stars will be in this round and the dress is ADORABLE!  I feel like a pretty pretty princess and I am gonna shock you though I wore blue not pink!  I know you are thinking omg, Kymber is sick, but nope I just wanted to switch it up and all the colors are just too pretty!   The Petite Chic Dress comes with shorts and is available in 4 colors.  Blush, Green, Sky and Yellow.  Available at Color Me Cute at midnight.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum *65B

Flower Crown:  Tiny Trinkets Aysha Roses Tiara White

Dress:  Little Stars at Color Me Cute  Petite Chic Sky comes with the little bloomer shorts

Shoes:  Bad Seed/Turducken  Vintage Mary Janes
Previous Limited 50 item no longer available 

Pose:  Muriel  Annie 01

It really isn't easy being a princess but I have to admit I love the fashion perks  *giggles*

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment