My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, April 23, 2016

Rise and Shine with Turducken

Good Morning!  Rise and Shine!  It's a beautiful sunny day, gotta get up and going.  Turducken has done a huge release with so many cute things.  I LOVE everything...every darn thing!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  *73

Nightgown:  Turducken Mallie Night Gown Pink
Nightgown is available in blue, cream, mint, pink, purple, white and yellow

After I woke up, played with the kittens, I had to check my email and get to work!  I am a busy 4 year old ya know.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  +elua+  Noela 

Flower Crown:  +Half-Deer+ Forest's Tale  Flower Crown 

Outfit:  Turducken Paisley Outfits 
wearing the pink top and the white pants mix and match these adorable outfits for so much cute! This outfit comes in Blue, Cream, Mint, Pink, purple and white.


Be sure to stop by Turducken, not only are the new releases amazing, the store and sim are gorgeous too! 

 ❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment