My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Fishing for a Cure with Petite Bowtique and RFL Family Fun Fair

I absolutely love to fish, and being at the cabin this week at the Family Fun Fair has allowed me and Mr. Bear to fish quite a bit!  7 Seas fishing is one of the funnest things to do to pass your time in SL in my opinion.

{Petite Bowtique} has some really cute separates available at the Family Fun Fair and didn't even get them dirty while fishing!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  *66

Hair flowers:  +Half-Deer+  Forest's Tale Flower Crown

Tshirt:  {Petite Bowtique} at Family Fun Fair Nora Inspire

Shorts:  {Petite Bowtique} at Family Fun Fair Mila Shorts Rose

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets Dolly Glittery Sneakers 
previous Limited 50 item

Pose:  {Tiny Gems} Family Fishing Time
Supposed to be for a parent and two kids but I used it alone

The RFL Family Fun Fair has really been such a fun experience so far.  You should check out the events going on this week and drop by to have some fun yourself.  Don't forget to stop by the vendor booths and support the cause.

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment