My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, April 4, 2016

Learning to Share at the Play Room

Something all kids need to learn to do is share.  Apparently Elli and I had a hard time with this today, we even ended up in time out.  I was sad, she thought it was kinda funny.  The Play Room will be opening tomorrow with all kinds of fun toys and plushies!  So you better learn to share too or you may find yourself in time out too.

It started out simple enough, I was alone playing with my plushie collection then I went to play with Elli, but I didn't wanna share my teddy, or my lunch!  In the end we had time out.  Guess I should share from now on.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum  *61E

Headband:  [Lazy Unicorn] at the Play Room  Kitty Headband  Bubblegum

Necklace:  Arhause  at the Play Room Bow Necklace Periwinkle

Outfit:  Tiny Buttons at the Play Room  Paisley Fit  Pink Dasmask ULTRA RARE

Caterpillar:  <Sammerangs> Collab between Boomerang and Sammich Fixins at the Play Room  Caterpillar ride on purple

Dragon Plushie:  Adorkable at the Play Room Dragon Huggable Plush Toy  Pink

Plushies: Lil Cathy's at the Play Room  Octopeas Season 1 these are just a few of the many plushies that can be found.  Lil Cathy's is creating a new collectible line in plushies and they are so cute!

Tower Shelf:  Aura's at the Play Room  Eiffel Tower Decor Shelf Purple


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  i (mostly) love my sister! Gacha  gimme, gimme!  Pose


{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  i (mostly) love my sister! Gacha i said, NO!  Pose RARE



{Tiny Gems} at the Play Room  i (mostly) love my sister! Gacha  hrmpgh!  Pose  

Special thanks to Elli for helping me with this post.  She really is a nice girl and does share!  

The Play Room opens tomorrow be ready to say bai lindens!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment