My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Relay For Life Family Fun Fair Now Open

I am staying at the RFL Family Fun Fair Cabins with so many of my loves and so far its an amazing experience.  It is so beautiful and everyone is having a great time.  So I wanted to take the time to show you some more of the amazing things that you can find at this Fun Fair!

When I woke up this morning there were purple butterflies outside so I chased them...I didn't catch them which is probably a good thing cuz they deserve to fly they have gone through so much just to be a butterfly!  


Hair:  Doe  Elfie

Outfit:  Buglets at the Family Fun Fair  Bryleigh 
Includes bows, dress, shorts, and sandals included

Pose:  Buglets at the Family Fun Fair Chasing Butterflies 

When Elli woke up we took a walk around and found the RFL tree where there were already so many purple tears being hung, we took a moment to just be quiet and honor those fighting or who have lost the battle.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe Elfie

Dress and flats:  Petite Silhouette at the Family Fun Fair  Carly Purple

Pose w/ Ribbon:  .click.  at the Family Fun Fair Relay Friends

This Family Fun Fair has so many fun things happening, hopefully today I will get to ride some rides!

As a survivor I can tell you that this event has really touched me, I have been so blessed so be sure to stop by and support RFL!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment