My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, April 30, 2016

Pretty Peek-a-boo with Turducken

Turducken has done it again, releasing some gorgeous new outfits...and today I am going to do my best to show you just as many as I can. Countryside walks are one of my favorite things, and so are pretty pink dresses!  




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Yumyum *65B

Flower Crown:  Zenith at Seasons Story

Dress:  Turducken Alexus Pink
Available in pink, blue, cream, mint peach, purple, white and yellow both kid and baby sizes

Shoes:  Turducken Espadrilles Cream




Hair:  Yumyum *65B

Flower Crown:  Zenith at Seasons Story

Dress:  Turducken Padgett Pink with gorgeous large bow in back.
Available in pink, blue, cream, mint, peach, purple, white and yellow both kid and baby sizes 

Shoes:  Turducken  Tia Flats 

Every girl loves a pretty fancy pink dress and these two are absolutely stunning!  These will be released soon if not already!

❥♡❤,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment