My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 1, 2016

New from Clair de Lune

One of my newest sponsors is {Clair de Lune} which has made me extremely happy.  The cuteness is beyond what I can describe.  {Clair de Lune} has so many different varieties of things from shapes to eyes to clothing.  Coming to Hello Beautiful from {Clair de Lune} is a nose blush and freckles and it really is adorable.  They have also release an adorable boy shape, but it doesn't have to be only for boys, I wore it and I think I rocked it.  So boys don't be sad there is some new stuff for you too!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Elua at Project Se7en Noela


Shape:  {Clair de Lune} Haku Shape

Eyes:  {Clair de Lune} Love Circle Lenses Blue

Freckles & Nose Blush:  {Clair de Lune} at Hello Beautiful 

Necklace:  .trinket.  Geometric Wooden Necklace Pastel 

Shirt:  {Ugly Duckling} at La Boutique Ribbon Top Lavender

Shorts:  LPP  Ava Shorts Medium

Shoes:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50  Dolly Glitter Sneakers with HUD

Desk:  MuddPuddles Shabby Desk Set

New Bed:  Pillows at Kawaii PonPon  Lit Mignon Toddleedoo-Pink

Hello Beautiful opens April 5th with so many things to make your life beautiful.

❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment