My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, April 8, 2016

Relay for Life Family Fun Fair

Many people are effected every year by Cancer. Personally for me, I never thought it would come close to home, sadly it came directly to me.  I am survivor and therefore I am so very honored to be an official blogger for this Fair.  

The Relay For Life Family Fun Fair hosted by Purple Tears Team will run from April 9th - 17th, 2016. During the fair there will be daily events, games, rides, food, contests, prizes, performances, concerts, and more! 100% of all fees and donations go towards Relay For Life in support of The American Cancer Society.  So come support RFL and have some fun.  

Here are just a couple previews of some of the cute things you an find.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  E817

Romper:  BoWillow at Family Fun Fair  RLF Cancer Awareness Lavender Romper
comes with the cute little shoes too!

Pose:  Muriel   Annie 2



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  E817

Butterfly Tiara:  Tiny Trinkets at Family Fun Fair 
Butterfly Tiara

Outfit:  Blubb at Family Fun Fair  Hope Dress
Comes with the cute little purple sneakers.

Pose:  Muriel Annie 1

There will be so many fun things to do.  I am very excited for this event and will be camping there too!  Hope to see you there!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment