My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, April 10, 2016

The Gnome Garden at Family Fun Fair and Chelsea's Children's Clothes

The Family Fun Fair is in full swing and I am having a blast.  Earlier in the day we had a story time with Miss Mary and then we got to shoot aliens on Space Mountain.  Ryleigh beat me by a lot.  As a way to wind down, I took a walk through the gardens and visited with the gnomes.  They really have a lot to say!



 I am wearing Precious by Chelsea's Childrens Clothing at The Family Fun Fair 

And just for fun I wanted to show you the fun I had at Space Mountain.


Me and Ryleigh on Space Mountain


Ari, Me, Gemma, Nivaya, and Ryleigh after kicking some alien butt on Space Mountain

If you have not been to the Family Fun Fair you really need to check out out.  Below I will link the Schedule for you with all the fun events!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment