My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, April 7, 2016

ToddleTeeZ at Lucky 7

Everyone likes something for FREE right?  Well Lucky 7 is the event for you.  Each item there will be 7 lucky winners that will get the item for free, if you win, you will be refunded for your purchase!  How awesome is that.  

ToddleTeez has this gorgeous outfit out now at Lucky 7, so go grab it, and you may possibly get it for free!


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Elikatira  Quirky
This is one of her older hairs and is no longer available  Thank you Elli for reminding me about this hair it worked perfectly for this photo!

Hair Flowers:  ~Dream.  Roses  head band from the outfit Roses and Bumblebees

Necklace:  Paper Damsels girl heart necklace gold


Outfit:  ToddleTeez  at Lucky 7 Poppy Top, shorts and sandals

Pose:  Muriel  Annie 1


FYI this picture was taken while I strolled around the Bad Seed Sim.  It is one of the best places to go for us kids and it is so pretty there too.  And don't forget to check out Lucky 7 today and grab this beautiful outfit from ToddleTeeZ!

❤♡❥,
   Kymber

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Where can I find the toddler avatar? It looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The body is at Cute Bytes then you go from there. There are lots of places that make shapes and skins too add me in world Kymber Larsen and I will help you :)

      Delete