My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Anything but Ugly from Ugly Duckling

I am preparing for all of the August birthdays that are coming up, including mine.  Shopping is a passion of mine (as if you didn't know this) and I love pretty bags.  This Royal bag is by far my favorite because I am of course a Princess.

{Ugly Duckling} is one of  my favorite designers and Ana has been so busy creating for a few events.  You will need to be sure to get to every single one to grab all of her amazing creations.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  [RA]  Harley

Headband:  {Ugly Duckling} at La Boutique  Hibiscus Hairband (white)

Glasses:  .tsg.   Shy Megane

Top:  {Ugly Duckling} at Fairytale Forever  Romantic Top (rose)

Shorts:  Dream  Lacey shorts floral (rare)


Gift Bag:  {Ugly Duckling} at the Play Room   Shopping Bag Royal (rare)

August is shaping up to be an amazing month for events.  Grab all your favorites now before its too late!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment