My Most Awesome Sponsers

Friday, August 28, 2015

School Time with Tiny Trinkets and Hello Beautiful

Today was my first day at Pre-K and after the scary bus ride I had to go out to play.  I didn't know many kids so I thought how would I meet people, and it hit me...being silly always works. Tiny Trinkets is bringing this fun backpack set to Hello Beautiful September round.  And wouldn't you know I made alla the friends!  They loved my mustache!



What I am wearing:

Hair:   Doe at Chapter Four  Elfie

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Sweater:  BunBun  Kawaii Sweatshirt Floral Cat

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupee  Ava Shorts

Shoes:  Snips & Snails  Jeans Sperrys Pink Floral Wash  

Back to school Accessories: Tiny Trinkets at Hello Beautiful   Comes with backpack front, rear, erasers, pencils and books

Now its off to ni ni time...oh and FYI mine Grandpa made me Pizza and Ice Cream for dinner! Going to school isn't so awful.

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment