My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Pumpkins!


Ahhhh!  I love fall, and preparing for Halloween. We went to a pumpkin patch today and Mommy and Daddy let me pick out a Kymber sized pumpkin along with the ones we were going to cave to make Jack-O-Lanterns.  I looked for the longest time to find the perfect one and I think I found it!  We got our pumpkins home and Mommy and Daddy got everything ready to carve the pumpkins.  Carving tools, bowls, stencils and even candles to put in the Jack-O-Lanterns when were done.  Mommy made candy apples and even promised to bake the pumpkin seeds.  I am not sure why you bake them but her promised.  Daddy loves Batman so of course he carved a bat one, Mommy loves cats her caved a cat one and I made the BOO with a little help from Daddy acus I am not allowed to use a knife.  Pumpkin guts were slimy and eww disgusting.  At the end of the night we had some pretty awesome Jack-O-Lanterns. Thank You RazzBerry Inc!


 Pose with pumpkin to hold:  My Lucky Stars  Pumpkin patch

Pose by my daddy!  The stool does come with 2 adorable poses

Pose:  Lovely.Dear.Poses  Ready to Bake



September is right around the corner, and that means so many wonderful things...School (not wonderful for me), Fall, and The Arcade!  When the Arcade Preview came out my entire family said welp...bye monies!   RazzBerry Inc is bringing the most amazing Halloween themed set called Carving Out Memories. I actually smiled so big when I saw it and couldn't wait to blog this.  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Sian

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Viv.a Kids  Moni-Mo Blue

Boots:  Buglets   Lil Diva Boots (gacha)  Smoke

Here is the Gacha Key so you know what to play for!  



I still don't know what I wanna be for Halloween I probably will try to be the Little Mermaid.  Her is mine favorite!  

Happy Arcade Season Everyone!

 ღ❤♡❥ ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment