My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Leggings for days

I don't know about you but leggings are truly one of God's gifts to girls.  I can wear leggings all day every day.  When I was sick my RL mom got me a few pair and I wore them in the hospital, in treatment and at home when I wanted to be comfy. Lily from {Little Stars} has just released some that look so very similar to my RL ones I was so excited to blog them for you to see!




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram  *it's back*  E816 Hair (new)

Headband:  Half Deer  Forests Tale Flower Crown
No longer available

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Shirt:  Dream  Silky Picnic Top  Fresh Milk

Leggings:  {Little Stars} Lana Leggings
Each legging hud is only $25L!

Boots:   Buglets  Diva Boots Ice  (gacha)

Pose:  Little Moments   Free Spirit 4

Comfort is always a good thing and these leggings are just too adorbs...so head over to {Little Stars} and grab your favorites today.

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment