My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Goodnight Panda...last morning at camp

I always knew that getting old you would start to forget things but geesh I only 4!  Yet I forgots to show you my last morning at camp, just afore I went off to school.  I had to set my alarm for real early so I had time to get ready for school, and I woke up kinda cranky and alotta sad.  Camp for me had it's ups and downs but I met some great people and I am so happy I had the experience.  Thank you Camp Faithly...gonna miss you.

Good news is opening today August 29, is Neverland Gacha, where there is more to life than just gacha.  You can find this adorable panda sleep shirt, and it is comfy too!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Itch

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Sleepshirt & Socks:  Little Scribblers at Neverland Gacha event   Goodnight Panda (limited edition)


See you soon friends at camp! Oh and for you Panda Lovers...see that cute alarm clock be the first two to IM me and I will give one to you! They are in Gacha Form at Pixel Fusion REZ

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber 

No comments:

Post a Comment