My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Woke up Grounded for life

Apparently I am grounded!  My parents got me a new computer but after I was blamed for coloring the walls I went to see the new computer and welp...that is how they informed me I was grounded!  The good news is I woke up looking this cute!

I am featuring two events in this blog, and hope that you make time to visit both.  Some great designers with some pretty awesome stuffs.  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Yumimetal

Glasses:  {Kyoot}  at the Play Room   Big Nerd Glasses

Shirt:  {Kyoot}  at the Play Room  Sassy Tee's  Woke up

Leggings:  {Kyoot}  at the Play Room  Cut off Leggings

Shoes:  {Kyoot}  at the Play Room  Ballet Flats

Pose:  GlamRUs at the Play Room  Emilia 07

Computer:  Grounded at Fairytale Forever  FF Computer Strawberry Ice (rare)

*sighs*  guess it will be a long day for me!  

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment