My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Block Play with ToddleTeez

I had a really fun day today, I played in my room for hours with all mine toys, but my favorite thing are blocks.  I am learning to spell and even know how to spell my name K Y M B E R!  They were all over my room earlier but I picked up most of them, some even landed on my head in all the mess of blocks I had out.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe at Chapter Four (round closed)  Elfie

Hair Blocks:  ToddleTeez at Hello Beautiful  Alphabet blocks hair barrette scattered (rare)

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Shirt:  Turducken   Vintage Onesie white

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees   Ava Shorts

Shoes:  Turducken/Bad Seed  Mary Janes w/socks No longer available previous Limited 50 item

Pose:   .click.  Toddler Sit 1

This round of Hello Beautiful sure is bringing some adorable fun things!  See you there September 1st!

 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment