My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happiness is Family

Every once in a while we find that perfect part of life that just makes everything feel just right.  I have found that with mine family.  Recently we adopted two teen boys.  So I have brothers!  I am so happy.  I of course welcomed them by coloring on their walls.  *giggles*

SnapHappy made some really cute poses for the Thrift Shop.  I even got mine brother Jameson to help me (I told him he would be SL famous haha) and of course my parents who are always there to help!

 SnapHappy at the Thrift Shop My Baby Loves


SnapHappy at the Thrift Shop Bubby's shoulders 

The Thrift Shop where you can pop tags until August 29th is now open!  Check out SnapHappy and many other designers.

 ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment