My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Dance like no one is watching

The talent show at camp is quickly approaching and I really had no idea what I wanted to do, I don't have any talents so I kinda got scared.  Then out of the blue Bad Seed released the most amazing ballerina outfit in so many pretty color combos and the ballerina shoes ahhh so adorbs.   You know I picked the floral one *giggles*  So I started to practice my dance moves, and I had none, again I was sad.  Then like magic  ::♥¸.•*¨¨*•.¸♥:: .•. ::♥¸.•*¨¨*•.¸♥ LeMomo gave me mine moves...yes I was now a dancer!  I danced and danced...but in the end chickened out on the talent show.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Mayumi3

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Bad Seed  Satin Ballet Outfit Floral

Shoes:  Bad Seed  Satin Ballet Shoes

Pose:  LeMomo Ballet Baby Poses
5 adorable ballet poses 

Always remember to dance like no one is watching, that is how life should be lived.

 ❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment