My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Too Cute to Get in Trouble at the Play Room

Today my mommy had to go back to work, and my daddy was sleeping.  I was feeling a bit creative while I was waiting for the Play Room to open, and decided to draw a pretty picture for mine parents.  We were out of paper in my art closet, so I did what all 4 year olds do and created my own paper *giggles*  After drawing I stood back to admire my work...pink always makes the best wall color, then I realized ummm this is pretty big and Mommy and Daddy may not be so happy I colored them wall all up.  But the angel baby in me thought...hmmm I'm too cute to get in trouble and that was enough for me to go about my day...now I am heading to the Play Room hope to see you there too where you can get this cute outfit from {Petite Bowtique} and some really adorable gestures from Love Bugs including the I'm too cute to get in trouble gesture.



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Taketomi   Momoka

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique} at the Play Room  Little Miss Gacha 

Gesture:  Love Bugs Gestures  at the Play Room   I'm Too Cute to get in Trouble  

Pose:  GlamRUs at the Play Room   Emilia 04

Oh and Mommy and Daddy if you see this it wasn't me!  

Happy Play Rooming everyone!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment