My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fairytale Forever Featuring Plum and Tigleton

I am the kind of girl who likes to dress up but still be sporty and athletic, and the designers are bringing some cute things to Fairytale Forever event in just a few short days.  

This blog will feature Plum showing you my princess side and Tigleton showing you my sporty side.  All available at FairyTale Forever.


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Head Wreath:  Half Deer Forest Tale Flower Crown  No longer available

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress: Plum at FairyTale Forever   Bali Dress in Strawberry Ice.  Available in many colors.  Comes with the sandals.

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Diva 2-1






















What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess Sarah

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Wristband:  Tigleton  at Fairytale Forever 
Unicorn (rare) Wristband gacha

Shirt:  Tigleton at Fairtale Forever  Princess Jersey

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees  Ava Shorts

Shoes:  Cakepop Studded High Top Sneakers White

I believe all girls have a little sugar and spice in their lives...I am no exception.


❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment