My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Fairytale Forever featuring Les Petites Poupees and AppleBerry

More awesome stuff coming your way from the creative hands of the designers of Fairytale Forever.  Les Petites Poupees has been one of my favorite stores ever and just recently became one of my sponsors so I am honored to feature them as well as AppleBerry in this post!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe at Chapter 4  Elfie (only $99L)

Shape:  Les Petites Poupees at Fairytale Forever Megan 

Skin:  Les Petites Poupees at Fairytale Forever  Megan Summer

Necklace:  ToddleTeez  Ladybug Necklace Purple

Purse:  AppleBerry  at Fairytale Forever  Cat Bag White 

Shirt:  {Ugly Duckling}  at La Boutique  Satin Tank Love Apples

Shorts:  Les Petites Poupees  Ava Jean Shorts

Shoes:  AppleBerry at Fairytale Forever  Jane's shoes white

This shape and skin from Les Petites Poupees really is so cute, and I loved it!  The shoes come in so many colors, and come with the cute little socks too!  AppleBerry did an amazing job with them as well as the cute purses!  I really am so excited to see what the designers are bringing to this new fun filled event.  So be ready to check it out August 7!


ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment