My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, August 31, 2015

I Love Mommy

How often are we looking to get a bargain?  Or how often do you find that perfect outfit and want to buy it in all of the colors?  For me this is a daily thing so I was so excited to see this new release from {Little Stars}  The Love Mommy overalls comes with a HUD that changes overalls, straps, and each shoe color!  So basically you are getting a ton of outfits for one price! Not to mention that we all love our mommy's.  Mine is the best just sayin...


I have chosen to showcase just a few of my favorite choices.  The options are almost endless.

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Honey

Outfit:  {Little Stars}  Love Mommy Overalls

Too cute right?  And yes in one of the pictures I am wearing two different color shoes *giggles*


 ღ❤♡❥ ,
   Kymber


No comments:

Post a Comment