My Most Awesome Sponsers

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

How does your garden grow

The garden at Camp Faithly is amazing and I am so excited that the veggies are growing and holy moly are they growing...so big that we can use them as furniture.  I dunno what the heck they are watering the garden with but whoa!  Truth is I would rather sit on veggies then eats them.



Luna and I are sitting on the cute Fresh Furniture Pepper and Tomato from [Lost Junction]  this is a store I just found and there are so many cute and fun things that you really need to check it out. These chairs are not only full of poses, but they are texture changing as well.

What Luna is wearing:

Hair:  Truth  Astra 

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane White

Top:  Full Perms Simple tank top BABY

Shorts:  ~Dream. Lacy Shorts - Light Denim gacha item many colors available


What I am wearing:

Hair: Magika   Reading

Headband:  Magika  Group gift

Glasses:  .tsg. Shy Megane Silver

Outfit:  {Petite Bowtique}  Ana Shortalls (dirty)

Dirtyness:   Blubb Dirty Layer Hud  Oopsie outfit 
no longer available

So here is to sitting on your veggies instead of eating them!  Thank you [Lost Junction] and thank you Luna for helping me.

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment