My Most Awesome Sponsers

Monday, August 17, 2015

Little Stars Moonlight and Serenity

I am away at my first ever sleep away camp, at Camp Faithly but that won't slow me down from showing you all the cute stuff out in the world. Little Stars has released two adorable outfits and I recruited mine new friend Tar-ja to help me.  We are having a nice time at camp, and after we played You-know, had dinner and watched a movie, we headed to the tree house to play before bedtime.



What Tar-ja is wearing:

Hair:  Love Soul   Hair 140

Outfit:  Little Stars  Serenity
comes with the cute slip on shoes

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Magika  Reading

Headband:  Magika  Group gift headband

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Outfit:  Little Stars  Moonlight
comes with the cute slip on shoes

I am having a fun time at camp, and meeting new friends and even though I miss mine family, I am so glad I can still do mine blog.  Thank you Interwebs!  Special thanks to mine Tar-ja 

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment