My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Countryside Walks with MuddPuddles

Saturday morning walks in the country are so peaceful and today was no different I walked all over this beautiful sim and found so many places to stop, sit and just enjoy life.  

MuddPuddles has a couple of new dresses in a few different styles.  I happened to love these both and couldn't wait to show you.




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia


Hat:  CakePop at Fairytale Forever Event 
Comes with color changing hud for hat & flower color

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress:  MuddPuddles  Janis Dress Summer

Shoes:  CakePop at Fairytale Forever Event   Delilah Sandals Marsala

Pose:  .:Finch:.  Diva Pack 1 -2 mirror




What I am wearing:

Hair:  D!va   Mayumi3

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress:  MuddPuddles  Allie Dress  Honey

Shoes:  Viv.a Kids  part of the Yasmin outfit

Pose:  .click.  Tude pack 1

Two things that I have come to realize are way too short, summer and life.  Today I was able to really take time and focus on that.  Never take anything for granted.  You never know what tomorrow brings.  Happy 8/8!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment