My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 30, 2015

School Picture Day!

I was so excited today when I woke up because it was school picture day.  My very first one ever.  I had to make sure I looked cute.  I wanted my hair perfect so Mommy made a cute ponytail, then off I went to school waving to Mommy and Daddy as I walked to the bus stop.  This was the start of my day...as the day went on we had art class and I guess you can say I got carried away...After I got home and showed Mommy and Daddy mine pics, I was in BIG trouble and got a time out!


 Waving bye to Mommy & Daddy 

 My new Kawaii Doll Backpack from 
Baby Princess available at September Round 
of Hello Beautiful
(color changing HUD changes all the parts)

 My School picture!
Picture Day disaster crayons and facepaint by Charming available at September Round of Hello Beautiful

Timeout!  Timeout chair by MuddPuddles

So it was a tale of two Kymbers, the one who went to school happy and the one that came home in timeout!  

What I am wearing:

Hair:  Doe at Chapter Four (round closed)   Elfie

Glasses:   .tsg.  Shy Megane

Necklace:  Noodles  Vintage Romance Necklace

Outfit:  Les Petites Poupee  TD Knit Sweater 

Shoes:  Les Petites Poupee  Classic Slip Ons 

Back to School is the theme for Hello Beautiful September, so if you are getting ready for school, this is just the place for you!

I hope your picture day goes better than mine. Thank goodness for retake day!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment