My Most Awesome Sponsers

Saturday, August 15, 2015

August Limited 50 Fun

Yesterday was my RL birthday and my amazing family held a fairytale birthday party for me, it was so amazing!  My dad and brothers even wore princess dresses...yes I am that loved!  Today Limited 50 opened!  Thank goodness today is Saturday because I stayed up til midnight well after my pretty princess dress turned to rags, and my carriage back into a pumpkin, but I got myself to Limited 50 and got some really cute things!



What I am wearing:

Hair:  [Due] at the Kawaii Project  Haruka

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets at Limited 50  Jolie Fille Glasses comes in a pack including blue, brown, pink and white all for one price

Outfit:  Buglets at Limted 50  Zoe pink
Comes with outfit, shoes, pacifier and hairbow in both colors for one price!

Pose:  {Tiny Gems} Tiny Fashionista 1

I love August, I don't love getting older, but I do love Limited 50 and my family!  Have a great day!

ღ❤♡❥,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment