My Most Awesome Sponsers

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Time out stools don't belong in fairytales

This evening when my parents called me for dinner I noticed a pretty new piece of furniture on our stairway.  I walked up to it and noticed it was really a pretty stool but it was not for pretty things. This was a time out stool.  I couldn't believe my eyes, why would my parents buy this for our house?  I am an angel baby!  So I scribbled angel on the stool and ran away...Princesses don't do time outs!




What I am wearing:

Hair:  Tram Hair C606

Headband:  GlamKidz Sunnyflower headband
no longer available previous gacha item

Glasses:  Tiny Trinkets  Little Bear Glasses
No longer available previous Limited 50 item

Outfit:  MuddPuddles  Jojo outfit (sunflowers)

Shoes:  MuddPuddles  Romi Sandals (comes with color changing Hud)

Time out stool:  MuddPuddles at Fairytales forever event (opening Aug 7) Color changing Hud for the stool included also the wording on the stool can be changed.  Multiple animations included

Mommy and Daddy...I have no idea why this is in our house but I am thinking maybe it will need a new home because I am an angel princess baby who does not require a time out stool.  That is all.

❥♡❤ღ ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment