My Most Awesome Sponsers

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Cakepop at Fairytale Forever

The newest kiddo event, Fairytale Forever is just one day away and Cakepop created one of the cutest things EVER. This boho type outfit will be a must for every closet and the hat ahhhh soooo cute!  

I am so ready for tomorrow I have been saving my $L's and want to get allllll the things!




What I am wearing:

Hat:  Cakepop at Fairytale Forever  Delilah Floppy Summer Hat Neutrals Comes with a color changing hud for hat and the flowers

Hair:  Tableau Vivant  Celestia

Glasses:  .tsg.  Shy Megane

Dress: Cakepop at Fairytale Forever  Delilah Dress Strawberry Ice  comes with a color changing hud that changes color for dress and the texture of the skirt.  I was unable to find a pose that showed off the sleeves they are full and flowy

Pose:  .click.   Shy pack  shy 2

Facebook group for Fairytale Forever for all the info 


See you there!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment