My Most Awesome Sponsers

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Sharks and Bears Oh My at the Play Room

Today was a really fun day I played with my new Kawaii teddy's from Cosmic Dust we played so hard, that we ended up takin a nap without being told.  Who even does that?  


What I am wearing:

Hair:  Baby Princess Kate


Glasses:  Tiny Trinket   Kitty Glasses

Shirt:  {Kyoot}  Sassy Tee's at the Play Room Born to Sparkle

Leggings:  {Kyoot} at the Play Room  Cut off leggings

Shoes:  {Kyoot} at the Play Room   Ballet Flats

Bears:  Cosmic Dust at the Play room Kawaii Teddy's 

Pose:  Tiny Trinket  at For and By Designers Event   My sleep style 1

I woke up when Mommy and Daddy said that there were sharks near our beach and that they needed mine help to help cure this epidemic of sharkdom!  So I got in mine babing suit and headed to the beach.



What I am wearing: 

Hair:  Baby Princess  Kate

Glasses:  Tiny Trinket   Kitty Glasses

Bathing Suit:  Bo Willow Anchor Tankini mint

Shark Buckets:  Tic Tot Toe at the Play Room  pictured Rainbow (rare) Dots (rare) Gold (rare) Magenta, and Silver (rare)  

Pretty sure we got a handle on them sharks and that the waters are now safe again...thank goodness cuz there is still summer left!

❥♡❤ღ,
   Kymber

No comments:

Post a Comment